For appointments call or text 0401 349 445 or Book Online
Skin care hints and tips
- For optimum results, always use a professional skincare range recommended by your skin therapist.
- Always wash your hands before applying product.
- Do not pick spots or blemishes as you can spread them and cause further breakouts and infection as well as scarring.
- Exfoliate 1-2 a week as per skin therapist advice to reduce the build up of dead skin cells which contributes to blackheads, congestion and pimples as well as a dull, devitalised skin.
- For more effective results apply a recommended face mask after exfoliation.
- Book monthly maintenance facials for a healthy happy skin.
- For skin concerns book a 6 week course of skin treatments.
- Regularly clean sunglasses, mobile phones, etc. to avoid spots and blackheads.
- Wash make up brushes & sponges monthly to avoid the build up of bacteria.
- Oily/acne skins should change pillowcase and face towels regularly.
- Oily/acne skins need moisturizing too, just use an oil free moisturizer.
- Keep your hair off of your face & avoid touching your skin.
- Skin supplements and fish oils can help improve skin concerns from the inside out.
- Sunscreen should be applied to face, neck & decollete daily as the sun is our biggest enemy when it comes to aging. For further sun protection you should also wear sunglasses and a large sunhat.
- Drink a min of 2 litres of water daily to flush out toxins & re-hydrate skin.
- As well as regular facials and a quality home care program, a balanced diet, low stress levels, good quality sleep & regular exercise help keep you and your skin happy.